Favorite Lip Colors
1. Bite Beauty in Honey Berry, this is a great neutral that isn’t quite the same color as mine skin so it doesn’t make my lips disappear. This is one of my go to colors! I plan on trying other colors from Bite Beauty because this lipstick is amazing
2. NARS Roman Holiday, a sheer bubble pink color. It’s very subtle, but adds a beautiful color. I love the texture of this one because it is not drying. This is my other go to color.
3. NARS Schiap, a bright fuchsia pink. This color is so bright, I love it! It makes a statement for sure! This is a matte lipstick so make sure you have plenty of lip balm to keep your lips hydrated.
4. NARS Heat Wave, a bright red orange color. This is another great color for a statement lip since it is so bright. I especially love wearing this in the summer. It is also a matte lipstick.
5. NARS Cruella, the perfect red lip color. I tried this as a sample at Sephora as their birthday gift and it has become one of my favorite red colors. It’s another matte color, long lasting and leaves a pretty stain with all day wear!
6. MAC Cyber, a deep oxblood almost purple almost black color. This color is super dark so I usually wear it during the winter months. It’s so dark, I make sure to keep the rest of my makeup neutral. This color is also matte.
Photography by: Lianna Piccetti