OUTDOOR PARTY ESSENTIALS
Summer is just around the corner! I can’t wait for barbecues and pool parties. Nothing better than spending those warm summer days outside with the people you love. I’ve put together somethings to add to your outdoor party.
- Pineapple candle: place these all around the patio and on tables. They look cute and smell like pineapples. Perfect for when you want to be tropical.
- Condiment bowls: a must if you have a few sauces and dips. I like this one because it’s easy to carry and has a rustic look to it.
- Popsicle molds: there are so many different shapes, but I like the look of these. The cone gives you a little more to hold on to when you are enjoying that popsicle. There’s also so many recipes for popsicles and cocktail popsicles. Hello Pinterest!
- Pineapple ice-cube mold: I’m loving pineapple prints this year. Make some fun ice cubes for your guests. You can add edible flowers to them or fresh fruit to change it up.
- Ring toss: it’s always fun to have a game going on outside!Keeps your guests entertained. There are so many options, just depends on what game you are looking for.
- Flamingo and rainbow floats: when having a pool party, tons of floats brighten up the pool. Not only do they look fun, but they are relaxing to float on.
- Floating cup holders: perfect for your guests chilling in the pool. My mom always said no glass by the pool, so make sure you have some plastic cups to fit into these.
- Pineapple serving platter: this board is gorgeous! Perfect for serving your main dish or you can create a cheese platter.
- Cactus welcome mat: welcome your guests with the perfect summer doormat! I love how simple and cute this one is. Clearly I’m digging the cactus print as well. That just screams summer to me!